The Consulate General of Japan in New York is currently seeking to hire an employee for the Economic Division Staff. The deadline for all job applications is 09/30/2018.
Monday through Friday, 9:15am – 5:45pm (Lunch Break 12:30pm – 1:30pm)
- Communicating and supporting relationships with government and corporate contacts
- Daily Economic and business research
- Responding to telephone and e-mail inquiries from the general public related to matters under the jurisdiction of the Economic Division
- Various administrative duties
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent writing, research, communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of and interest in economic relations between Japan and the U.S.
- A commitment to promoting Japan-U.S. relations
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Has a Master's degree in a relevant field such as Economics, International Relations or Public Affairs
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously and adjust priorities as necessary
- Is highly cooperative with other staff members
- Is deadline-oriented and possesses great reporting skills
To apply, please submit your resume with a cover letter to: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates who pass the first screening will be notified of the date for the interview.