Publicizing information about charitable activities for the support of Tohoku Pacific Ocean Earthquake on our website
March 18, 2011
If you wish to publicize your organization's charitable event on our website, please send information about the event/activity to us via
After receiving your email, we will decide if it is suitable for our website. Please provide the following information:
- Name of event
- Date and time
- Place and address (please include city and state)
- Details of the event (5-6 sentences)
- Admission/ticket info
- Information (contact person, phone, email)
- Website address
- Information about donation (where to donate, how many % goes to donation, etc)
This service is free of charge.
Please be aware of the following before sending your information:
- We can only post the information sent to us; please send all details you would like shared.
- We will only post charitable activities being held in support of victims of the Tohoku Pacific Ocean Earthquake and which are open to the general public.
- Please check our web site often and send us ONE email for each event.
- Please do not just send a press release about the event. Please specifically inform us about your event by following the instructions above.