Seiko Group Exhibition
November 10 , 2008
A group exhibition by "Seiko." a calligraphy class established by Seiko Takao as the Nihon Shuji East River Branch in 1985.
Current members of the class include a wide range of experience levels from beginner to veteran calligraphers. The exhibition features their refined work and introduces the beauty of the Japanese tradition to people in New York. The hope is that it will also give many Japanese people living abroad an opportunity to reaffirm their cultural pride.
- Consulate Gallery
- Consulate General of Japan in New York
- 299 Park Avenue, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10171
- November4(Tue)-28(Fri), 2008
- Mon-Fri: 9:30am-4:00pm
- (Closed Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays. Additional closed date may apply by Japanese Government)
- Seiko Takao, Yoko Oizumi, Reiko Waguri, Kyoko Kawachi, Daitetsu Koh, Shiho Yukawa, Venantius Pint, Yuko Ito, Ayako Wakahara, Yori Koh, Tamami Kanai, Daigo Nagura, Dan Yoshii, Ken Kobayashi, Yumi Suguro, Nobuko Miyawaki, Tatsue Cohen, Yukie Yanai,
- For more information:
- Seiko Calligraphy School